Sunday 13 October 2024

Wiring change of plan

 Ooh, a change of plan, I've not done that before... anyhow, I tried fitting the fuse boxes, but in the right location and using the existing brackets they end up looking like they're stuck in mid air. 


So I'm going to abandon the tabs and print some proper brackets. They'll get bonded on to the side and then they can be screwed down properly. 

A couple of other jobs have been done. First, the rear number place mount, looking massively overkill but really secure so no chance of failing IVA for it;



It looks good with the donor plate. I've also fitted the coolant bottle, although it needs a couple of nuts added inside the car;


And that's the last of the protective film too, whether that's good or bad I don't know. Perhaps after the second tube of metal polish I might rethink the whole aluminium look!!



No comments:

Post a Comment